Welcome to Live on Green! We strive to provide an enjoyable and safe environment for everyone. The Center, including the parking area, is private property. This Code of Conduct is in effect at all times while visiting Live on Green! and all properties associated with the Live on Green! event. i.e. Pasadena Civic, Skate and Convention Centers. In order to make your visit, and that of your fellow guests, a pleasant one, we require everyone to observe the following rules. Persons violating this Code of Conduct will be asked to leave the Center property. Those who continue to violate this Code of Conduct will be subject to arrest.
The following applies to all parts of the Center’s property:
- No Smoking
- No physically or verbally threatening any person; fighting, annoying others through noisy, boisterous, or offensive behavior, following another person through the Center or using sexually explicit language or conduct, or in any way creating a disturbance which is disruptive or dangerous to the Center’s guests or its function.
- No possession of any item that could be used as a weapon, including but not limited to: firearms, explosives, fireworks, clubs or sticks over 14 inches in length (excepting umbrellas or canes), chemical dispensing devices, knives with blades over 2 inches in length, or any other object(s) that may be used in any way to inflict bodily injury on another person.
- No assembling for the purpose of or resulting in disturbing the public peace or committing any unlawful act or engaging in any offensive behavior.
- No use of physical force, obscene language, obscene gestures or racial, religious or ethnic slurs which are likely to create a disturbance or impinge on the hearing or peace of other guests of the Center.
- No running, skating (including “Heelys”), rollerblading, skateboarding, riding a bicycle, scooter or Segway, or engaging in activities which unreasonably obstruct or interfere with the free flow of pedestrian traffic.
- No congregating and loitering in groups of three (3) or more which hinders or interferes with the flow of other guests or obstructs entryways or walkways.
- No wearing of apparel that disguises, obscures or conceals the face, including but not limited to costumes, hoods, or masks, other than those necessitated by a medical condition or worn for religious reasons, or wearing apparel or gesturing in a manner which is likely to provoke a disturbance or embroil other groups or the general public in open conflict. Failing to be fully clothed.
- No engaging in expressive activity not sponsored by the Center and/or a sponsor(s) engaged in business at the Center, without complying with the Center’s rules for such activity. This includes, without limitation, the solicitation of money or other contributions or donations, or distribution of commercial advertising or promotional material of any kind, or offering samples of items which are sold, available for sale or available in exchange for a donation or contribution.
- No defacing, damaging or destroying any real or personal property constituting part of, or located in or on, the Center, including writing, spraying, scratching or otherwise affixing graffiti on such property.
- No creating litter or throwing, discarding or depositing any paper, glass or other matter of any kind at the Center, except in designated trash receptacles. Rummaging through or removing items from the trash receptacles.
- No animals, with the exception of service animals trained to provide assistance to disabled guests and/or in the company of guests claiming to be a trainer of a service animal.
- No yelling, screaming, singing, playing musical instruments, radios, tape players, or other sound amplification devices or otherwise communicating in a manner which creates noise of sufficient volume to impinge on the hearing of peace of the general public.
- No photographing or videotaping any individual or entity on the Center’s property without prior consent of the subject or Center/Live on Green! management.
- No sitting on floors, handrails, stairs, escalators, trash receptacles or other areas not specifically designed for seating.
- No possession any open can, bottle or other receptacle containing any alcoholic beverage, except in areas specifically designated for the consumption of alcohol.
- No public intoxication.
- No violating any federal, state or local law or ordinance.
The above is a partial list of the Live on Green! Code of Conduct. Live on Green! reserves the right to modify and/or add to this Code of Conduct at any time. Please contact the Live on Green! management for additional information.