- Make the Mandarin Vinaigrette (optional)
- In a blender add the pummelo juice, kishu juice, soy sauce, rice vinegar, chopped garlic and brown sugar.
- With blender on, drizzle the sesame oil and soybean oil in a steady stream.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a mixing bowl add all of the vegetables and toss together.
- Add the cooked noodles, drizzle with the vinaigrette and toss until well coated.
- Cover and refrigerate for ½ hour.
- Remove from fridge and place lettuce cups on a plate. Fill lettuce cups with noodle salad. Garnish with black sesame seeds and serve.
- Drizzle with additional dressing if desired.