- In a large deep heavy skillet over medium high heat, put the sesame oil. When the oil is hot, add the beef strips and sprinkle with the salt and one teaspoon of pepper. Turn, toss and cook about four to five minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium and add the BBQ sauce and water. Blend. Cover and cook about five minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium low. Add the noodles, carefully blend (the noodles will be stuck together from the packaging), cover with a lid and let the mixture simmer about eight to ten minutes. This will loosen the noodles. Use tongs or a large fork to gently separate the noodles and blend into the liquid.
- Add the pineapple/mandarin oranges with the juice and the thawed vegetable mixture. Blend into the mixture. Cover with a lid and let the mixture cook another about ten minutes stirring a couple of times.
- Reduce heat to low. And add the fresh baby bokchoy. Blend into the mixture. Cover and let it steam about five minutes.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with a sprinkle of coarse ground or freshly ground pepper.
- Extra topping sides: Fill bowls. Serve with a variety of garnishes like chow mein noodles, toasted dried coconut crushed chips, low sodium soy sauce, nuts (I chose salted cashews.), etc.