- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Separate onions into rings; set aside. Add oil to large skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook 4 minutes or until translucent. Reduce heat to medium and add sugar and salt; stir to blend. Continue to cook 10 to 12 minutes or until completely softened and lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Remove pan from heat and add 1 teaspoon thyme. Toss to coat.
- Unroll pizza dough and place on cookie sheet. Prick dough with fork all over and par bake 7 to 9 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove pizza dough from oven; brush with honey. Evenly distribute sautéed onions, walnuts and fruit over crust. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
- Bake pizza 7 to 9 minutes or until golden brown and cheese begins to melt. Remove pan from oven; cool on wire rack. Sprinkle with remaining thyme.
Prep Time15 min
Cook Time33 min