- DOLE PINEAPPLE JAM
- In a small saucepan, bring the pineapple and sugar to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes, stirring often, until the jam is thickened.
- Pour into an 8-ounce canning jar. Cool and store in the fridge.
- Place 3 slices of cheese on each side of the bread.
- Spread the jam over the cheese on once side of the bread and top with the prosciutto.
- Combine the two bread slices to form a sandwich.
- Spread the melted butter on both sides of the sandwich. Place the sandwich in a cold pan over medium heat.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides.