- Put the thawed mango chunks, mayonnaise, cilantro avocado yogurt dressing, salt and pepper in a food processor. Pulse and blend into a thick creamy mixture. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the tun, green onions, celery, olives/oil, and cabbage. Toss and blend breaking some of the tuna chunks into smaller pieces. Add about three-fourths to one cup of the dressing. Toss and blend.
- Refrigerate at least an hour before serving. Use the extra dressing for garnish/serving.
- Serving Suggestions:
- Use hot dog buns and fill with the tuna salad. Hamburger buns also work well.
- Roll up tuna in tortillas.
- Stuff pita pockets with the tuna.
- Serve with greens making a salad.